Genova, Italy, Grand Savoya Hotel
Official Partners: Assagenti – Genova Association of Shipbrokers & Ship agents, Hellenic Chamber of Shipping, KIP - Intermodal Transport Cluster
The event 2014 will focus on the current state of the Mediterranean Sea freight market, regional and global cargo-flows, main challenges and prospects.
The event is an important specialized forum dedicated to sea-borne trade development in the Mediterranean region (including basins of the Black Sea, MENA countries and trans-Asia routes).
This year agenda will focus on:
- Dry bulk sea shipping in the MED Sea: fleet and freight rates (Coasters & Handies, Panamax)
- Main dry bulk cargoes in the MED (coal & ore, grains & fertilizers)
- Break bulk and general cargo shipping in the MED
- Container transportation – global development and regional influences
- Multimodal Transportation – Trans-European Routes
- Main transshipment hubs in the MED – preferences of shipping lines
We will be glad to see you and your colleagues this September in Italy!